* Graduated in Bachelors of Engineering (B.E) from Global Academy Technology (GAT) in Mechanical Engineering field & secured first class. (2017)
* Proficient in Solid works, UG-NX, Solid Edge and Catia-V5.
* Worked on projects in the field of AC Motors development, Castings, Sheet-metals, Electro-Mechanical Development, Space application Analysis Research projects, Plastic mouldings and many more.
* Worked on standalone Design & Analysis Project at Indian Space Research organization.
* Worked extensively in modules like Part modelling, Assembly management, Detailing for complete Installation and manufacturing drawings.
* Handled long term projects AC –Motor Development and Blower developments and its Testing setups. From Making Machining Drawings to Raw part drawings for the Manufacture of Motor bodies, Shafts, End shields etc.
* Handling Freelance Research projects.
* Writing Technical Paper on Review based Journals.
* Writing Blog : www.melodiesofphysics.wordpress.com
* Music : Have taste of Hindustani Music, also Singing Kannada and Hindi based melodic songs.
* Yoga and Spirituality. I follow Books of Swami Vivekananda, Swami Shivananda, Deepak Chopra and Sadguru Jaggi vasudev.
* I teach Physics, Basic Mathematics, Astronomy & Astrophysics to kids.
My Interests Apart from Work
I’m a Mechanical Engineer by profession, One of the reasons Mechanical Engineering students choose this discipline is its versatility and also for me It’s having Practical Physics. Also, I’m a Physics enthusiast, Music Geek, Writer.
Google “Akshay physics writer”- For Physics articles and Many more related to physics.
Google “Heartlines by Aksay Kumar das” – For poems and prose works.
Technical Papers :
1.Thermal analysis on Power Amplifier used in Military Tank
Publisher: International Journal of Engineering Research in Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IJERMCE),
Publication Year: 2016
DOI : 01.1617/vol1iss7pid001190
Vol 1, Issue 7
ISSN (Online) : 2456-1290
2.Experiment on Weight Efficient Support Structure by using Dynamic Opinion to accommodate a Typical Sensor on Spacecraft.
Publisher: International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE)
Publication Year: April 2019
DOI : 01.1617/vol1iss7pid001190
So you wanna know more: I mostly spend my time in Writing physics kinds of stuff and also reading them. I sometimes teach students. I like Music and it’s a blend of Physics. I’m passionately curious about the universe a cosmological horizon, which makes me dig my head and twist my brain. I read books a lot.
When it comes to inspiration for Poetry and writing it’s Kalidasa ( Poet, writer) My inspiration to Science it’s Einstein, whom I call my guru ( A virtual guru). Leonardo da Vinci is for all things which I do from painting to scientific adventures, I call to adventure because the curiosity to know science maybe sometimes an adventure. Swami Sivananda and my guru Mathaji are my guides to this life. Spirituality – this is one serious thing I learned in my life and learning, which transformed me from a less curious to more awaken towards the goal of life. This was a gift from my Mataji (Guru) A saint from Mumbai lived in Bangalore lord’s grace ashram, but she is no more, lives in our eternal thoughts.
In this blog, I share all my thinks, thoughts, knowledge, ideas, and poems.
Okay, you still got many Questions for me, Oh, I’m on Instagram and Facebook, but I visit rarely there but will be happy if you like my page and follow my writeups,, Quotes, stories, On Blog and The website I’m on YouTube, I Record my thoughts and put it there.
So Mail me: [email protected]. I’ll reply to you soon.